1. SPEECH: 15-minute individual speech from the stand located between two round tables. Possibility to project a presentation, possibly including a short corporate video teaser (max. 2’’) about 5G.
2. SHORT SPEECH: 2 short speeches in two panels of the round tables scheduled for the 3-day agenda.
3. VIDEO SPEECH: Video shooting of the speeches and circulation after the event is concluded (social media, website, focus email).
4. VIDEO INTERVIEW: Interviews to the speakers after the event and circulation after the event is concluded (social media, website, focus email).
5. PHOTOS & CVs: Publication of the speakers’ pictures together with a short bio on the event website and catalogue (max. 1,000 characters including spaces).
6. DEMO AREA: A 75-sqm hall is available exclusively for company presentations, workshops and screenings. Sponsors may mount the area with their own equipment. The area is provided with 43-inch 4k monitors, direction computers, modular desks and side workstations with LAN access.
7. NETWORKING AREA: A 45-sqm hall located opposite Demo Area is available at the sponsor’s sole use, for networking and private meetings (workstations, meeting desks, seats, refreshments). Equipped with monitors.
8. DIGITAL CORRIDOR: 16 touch-screens, in Portrait 1980 x 1080 px format, to be used to showcase presentations, posters, pictures, audio-video or for surfing the net. The screens are positioned in the digital corridor right next to Networking and Demo Areas.