1. SPEECH: 10-minute individual speech from the stand located between two round tables. Possibility to project a presentation, possibly including a short corporate video teaser (max. 2’’) about 5G.
2. SHORT SPEECH: A short speech in a panel of the round tables scheduled for the 3-day agenda.
3. VIDEO SPEECH: Video shooting of the speeches and circulation after the event is concluded (social media, website, focus email).
4. VIDEO INTERVIEW: Interviews to the speakers after the event and circulation after the event is concluded (social media, website, focus email).
5. PHOTOS & CVs: Publication of the speakers’ pictures together with a short bio on the event website and catalogue (max. 1,000 characters including spaces).
6. DIGITAL CORRIDOR: 16 touch-screens, in Portrait 1980 x 1080 px format, to be used to showcase presentations, posters, pictures, audio-video or for surfing the net. The screens are positioned in the digital corridor right next to Networking and Demo Areas.
7. COMPANY LOGO: The Company Logo will be present on all communication material of the Conference (video teasers, website, catalogue, printed and video material, slides introducing new panels, etc.).