In March 2021 I have been appointed as Head of Policy of the Minister for Technological Innovation and Digital Transition Vittorio Colao.
From November 2020 to March 2021 I was Deputy Head of Cabinet at the Italian Ministry of Economic Development, in charge for telecom and media sectors (i.e. 5G, broadband development, digital agenda, spectrum, Internet, cybersecurity, media, online platforms), antitrust and consumer protection.
In the previous years I worked at Agcom (Italian telecom and media regulator) as Director of Digital services, Internet and Spectrum policy Department, dealing with spectrum and broadband deployment, network neutrality, IoT, M2M, online platforms, etc. I addressed issues from regulatory and antitrust sides, both at national and EU level.
From 2005 to 2007 I worked, as national expert, at the European Commission, DG Competition.
In 2016, I have been selected by the Oxford Internet Institute Leadership Academy as Italian Representative at the Internet policy Course for leaders from Europe, Middle East, Africa. From 2012, I am Secretary-General of the Eisenhower Fellowships (Italian Association).
- Ministry for Technological Innovation and Digital Transition (2021-to date): Head of policy of the Minister
- Ministry of Economic Development (2020-2021):Deputy Head of Cabinet
- AGCOM – National Regulator for media, telecoms and posts (1999-2020):
- Director of the Digital services, Internet and Spectrum policy Department (2015-2020)
- Head of Postal Regulatory Unit (2011-2014)
- Head of Policy and Study Department (2009-2011)
- Assistant to the Commissioner (2007-2009)
- Permanent Official, Economics and Market Analysis Department (1999-2005)
- European Commission, DG Competition (2005-2007)
- Secretary-General of the Eisenhower Fellowships (Italian Association) (2012-to
- Eisenhower fellow (USA 2009 Multi Nation program)
- Oxford Internet Institute Leadership Academy: selected as Italian Representative at the Internet policy Course for leaders from Europe, Middle East, Africa (2016- 2017)
- Università La Sapienza, Honors degree in Economics (1992-1997)
- Ceram Business School, MBA (1995)