- Strategic planning of Telecom Italia International R&D activities
- Planning, budgeting, scheduling and coordination of Telecom Italia R&D projects in European and National funded programs;
- Lobbying with European Commission and the Italian Government for funded programs including Horizon2020
- Contract management in liaison with commercial, legal depts. and senior management.
- High School Degree at M. L. King Lyceum Genova 1974
- Degree in Economics and Commerce at the University of Genova, 1978
- 110/110 cum laude
- Business Administration Courses at University of California at Riverside, 1979.
- Stage c/o Heldring, Pierson & Pierson (Amsterdam 1977).
- Stage c/o Santa Fe S&L (San Bernardino, USA 1979).
Partecipation to European Initiatives
- European Telecom Network Association, TIM representative for R&D
- Steering Board Member of the Public Private Partnership for Future Internet
- Evaluator of European Commission R&D Calls
- Steering Board Member of the 5G Public Private Partnership
- Member of the Europeaan Commission 5G Working Group
- Coordinator of several EU funded projects such as 5G EVE