- 30-years experience in ICT, Defense and Security Industry, in three major high tech multinational Groups: Olivetti, Marconi and Finmeccanica.
- Top level General Manager, developed through a 10-year experience in high level position as COO, General Director and Managing Director, with full responsibility for large industrial cross-national organizations (3000+ people) inside major Industrial Groups.
- International Profile based on high level business experiences in UK, USA, Russia, Turkey and Middle East.
- Deep knowledge of Italian public administration, specifically: Homeland Security, Critical National Infrastructure Protection, Logistics, Automation, Transport, Air Traffic Control, ICT, Cyber Security and Smart City.
- Military service as Supplement Officer within Italian Navy from 1985 to 1986.
- Worked in Olivetti (Ivrea) between 1986 and 1991.
- Joined Marconi in 1991, and became Managing Director Southern-Europe Services Division in 1999 and CEO of Marconi Communications S.p.A. in 2000.
- Joined Selex Communications (a Finmeccanica Company working in TLC for Security and Defense) in 2002 in the role of: Vice President Operations (2002-2005), Vice President International Markets (2005-2009) and COO (2009-2011)
- Appointed COO in Selex Elsag in 2011, company merged by Elsag Datamat and Selex Communications.
- Joined Selex ES on 1st January 2013, as Managing Director for Security & Smart Systems Division. Selex ES was the merge between Selex Elsag, Selex Sistemi Integrati and Selex Galileo
- left Finmeccanica at the end of 2014, found (together with other associates) Brightlink Srl, Consultancy Company working on Strategy and Business Development for ICT, Defense and Security.
- In October 2017 appointed Chairman and CEO in Liguria Digitale, the ICT in-house company of Regione Liguria
- In addition role as President of IT Sector in Confindustria Genova, President of PLSV (Polo delle Scienze e della Vita) and President of Digital Innovation Hub Liguria (DIH)